Did any moments make you laugh during campaign?

HaloWithStyle

Well to me the real bright comedic moments in past Halos was always the Grunt hilarious comical relief from an otherwise serious dramatic story-line. For some reason they decided to discontinue that in Halo 4. Not the greatest development decision in my opinion.

So other than the previously mentioned moment... No...

Well to me the real bright comedic moments in past Halos was always the Grunt hilarious comical relief from an otherwise serious dramatic story-line. For some reason they decided to discontinue that in Halo 4. Not the greatest development decision in my opinion.

So other than the previously mentioned moment... No...

I was quite dissapointed when they decided to no longer have the grunts saying funny stupid things, and I'm pretty sure they don't have that talking grunt like they did at the end of halo 3

When Cortana flipped out and (again) nearly caused the chief to have coma. Which was a constant problem with the Chiefs sense of urgency, haha. He couldn't handle a rough landing without being nearly dead. I'm wondering how much impact those moments had.

"I'm seeing a control facility at the top of the tower. We need to be there yesterday!"