Looking for Clan

Looking for a semi serious clan that knows how to have fun. I'm a decent all around Halo player. I'll be the driver, the gunner, the sniper support, the front line, or anything lol plus I don't mind hurting my K/D a bit to get the win while playing objective games.

Ive been playing ever since Halo 1 ( god i just realized how long ago that was lol )

Since I'm a college student I have a lot of free time between classes and such

I would prefer a more mature crowd of people to be honest, I dont want to feel like I'm gaming with a bunch of cry babies lol

If anyone has an opening you can post here or message my GT: Arctiic Inferno

Looking forward to gaming with you guys! :yay:

If you are 24 or older 2old2play is an excellent clan. KSI is a decent all around clan for both Halo and CoD. There are also a plethora of other clans here on the forum too. Just look around! I'm sure you'll find something :).

Yea I was looking though some of the posts before but I figured I would try this first lol and I'm only 19 so 2old2play is out of the question.

I'll go on a hunt though the forms tomorrow when I have more time, thanks for your input!