Specializations

VinnyChev

So what's the deal with the other 6 specializations? I've been at 70 for a few days now and all I want to do is rank up. I don't want to play without gaining xp because then all the work I've done to complete challenges and comedations are basically for nothing. Anybody know any specific details about when they'll be released and how they are going ot release them?

If you haven't got Limited Edition, you should get an email at the end of the month with a code that gives you access to the other Specializations. I know it's not fun to play without gaining XP, so maybe you should get out more often. That way you won't hit the cap as fast. ;)

If you haven't got Limited Edition, you should get an email at the end of the month with a code that gives you access to the other Specializations. I know it's not fun to play without gaining XP, so maybe you should get out more often. That way you won't hit the cap as fast. ;)

Or maybe I've had the game since the midnight release and if you haven't reached 70 yet you're an idiot and horrible at the game. With classes everyday and work right after, I only play at night and I've still gotten to a 70 easily. Sorry that you're having trouble ranking up because you don't know how to play the game and you're just bad at it ;)

Or maybe I've had the game since the midnight release and if you haven't reached 70 yet you're an idiot and horrible at the game. With classes everyday and work right after, I only play at night and I've still gotten to a 70 easily. Sorry that you're having trouble ranking up because you don't know how to play the game and you're just bad at it ;)

Some of us do more than play games with what precious free time we have.