Halo 4 specilizations.... im confused

THE SHATINATOR

well so far the 30th is a no go : /

i want to play but i hate when i can't level up while i'm playing, makes it seem like a waste of time

it's also pretty messed up that i was at the midnight release with my buddy who got the special edition, and because he was willing to waste 50 more dollars on this game, that i can't have the same access that he does... like are they really that ******* greedy?

i find this pretty unacceptable, i pay near 70$ for a copy of halo4 and i also bought a season pass for another 30+ $$$ im stuck at level 70 and there seems to be nothing i can read or verify stating im going to be able to unlock other specailizations.

i really dont think this if fair for myself and tons of other people stuck with this same situation,

i cant email or call you guys to try and figure this out and mean while im thinking of the poor customer service. you guys make millions of dollars off of us fans and you cant even hook up some specializations for people like me who bought season pass + the normal game??? pretty pathetic 343

i find this pretty unacceptable, i pay near 70$ for a copy of halo4 and i also bought a season pass for another 30+ $$$ im stuck at level 70 and there seems to be nothing i can read or verify stating im going to be able to unlock other specailizations.

i really dont think this if fair for myself and tons of other people stuck with this same situation,

i cant email or call you guys to try and figure this out and mean while im thinking of the poor customer service. you guys make millions of dollars off of us fans and you cant even hook up some specializations for people like me who bought season pass + the normal game??? pretty pathetic 343

If you played before the 20th in a participating area, you'll get the email. If not, you'll have them unlocked monthly. It's to extend the life of the game and to let slower players try to hit a spec before everyone else who plays all day can max it out. Really, I think after this, they need to update the game to show your CSR in-game. That way people have a constantly changing rank.

So after I hit sr50, I can pick any of the 8 to start with? I bought the LE so that's why I see them... I think.

Yes, do pioneer. It has fast-track which will allow you to level through the other specs faster. I think it's pioneer...Must look it up...