Tips and Tricks

Strega

Any form of tip, trick or guideline should go in this thread, im always interested on getting better and learning something new

Ill start:

Boltshot is a superior sidearm

Ghost cannons do a ton of damage, only splatter if its free

unsc weapons absolutely destroy banshees and ghosts

throw grenades at the scorpion tank

throwing a grenade and immediately sprinting will result in a super grenade throw

honestly incredibly disappointed with this community already...... sure some of the things are obvious but i still see plenty of people mindlessly dying in a ghost, and i have seen many people never bothering to shoot down a banshee etc.... the simplest of things can help people learn, there is no need to be trolls and infect a perfectly reasonable request......

• Like 2

honestly incredibly disappointed with this community already...... sure some of the things are obvious but i still see plenty of people mindlessly dying in a ghost, and i have seen many people never bothering to shoot down a banshee etc.... the simplest of things can help people learn, there is no need to be trolls and infect a perfectly reasonable request......

You were never specific in the thread, you just said to add something in. What did you think that a unspecific thread would not bring trolls? People here only troll when something/someone is doing something dumb, or for other reasons.

thanks emeraldriver, and Fishy you have to be kidding, having a general tricks thread is an awesome idea and the fact that is general is no reason for it to be a troll thread, many things go unnoticed in this game and its important that everyone learns to become better. I fail to see how i am being "dumb" by trying to better the halo 4 community

• Like 2

Sprinting super throw!? I hate grenades, but I'll try that. Hail Mary!

Your boltshot call has merit, but I always take a plasma pistol with me on Ragnarok, for all those pesky vehicles. ;)

Have you tried a ninjassassination yet?

Nothing is more satisfying than a successful ninja on an unsuspecting foe.

• Like 1

thanks emeraldriver, and Fishy you have to be kidding, having a general tricks thread is an awesome idea and the fact that is general is no reason for it to be a troll thread, many things go unnoticed in this game and its important that everyone learns to become better. I fail to see how i am being "dumb" by trying to better the halo 4 community

Here make a new thread, I'll see if I can get this locked for you. And I never said you were dumb, I just said that to throw you off. But go ahead and make a new thread and make it more specified. If you want this troll thread gone, just ask me :)

Sniper rifles damage vehicles, the beam rifle doesnt.

A person with wetwork wont show up on promethian vision like active camo. However if they are infront of you, including an invis, will show up on your screen without a red highlight.

Pioneer will only issue XP when using the ability, meaning if you only use it for a few lives in a round you will only get bonus xp during those times.

Stalker's show a player after death perk only highlights them for about 5 seconds, its not long but will give more of a general direction based on the spawn and map.

Well ill contribute I suppose.

-If you cant win the fight there is no need to hang around that will only get you killed, run back to your team for support.

-Call out were you died when you die. 1 shot on my X is always helpful.

-Br> DMR close range.

-Magnum is great for finishing someone off.

-Thruster pack is one of the better AA's for getting behind cover.

-You need to hit centre of mass with the Splaser now.

Thats about it I guess for now.