General Things That Bother Me...

Radical Nomad 2

I just want to make a list of topics that i find bothersome:

1. Why not remake the reach forge world. The new maps are great but just dont feel the same.

2. Why did 343 take the falcon and the hornet out of forge. I personaly loved the human flying vehicles.

3. Why are there count down zones on the forge maps. Isnt a barrier enough?

4. The roof on all the maps are really low. Ive died countless tiimes trying to fly a Banshee.

5. Halo reach fine editing was the best tool. I know there are magnets now but they dont always work the way you want the to. Alot of the times you need to get it exact but the object just wont stop moving to fast.

6. If the pelican is in the campagin why cant we use it in forge. Give us atleast one other flying vehicle.

7. Where is safe haven? Not many people played it but i used it for alot of my level based maps i made.

8. Race way was a big part of halo reach, why not include it in halo 4?

9. Indestructable vehicle settings are gone too. Why?

10. Why cant we go in water? We're super soldires right? Not cats....

11. One more thing. Its small but i used it alot. Forced color is gone. Visual effect is cool but i would like to beable to set everyone to a specific color, or even no color, just their own armor settings but still beable to be in teams.

I know these are just me complaining but im possitive im not the only one who is bothered by them. Please post your own comment on these topics, or any REASONABLE problems you have with forge. I hope 343 takes notice to these things and considers changing them.

I just want to make a list of topics that i find bothersome:

1. Why not remake the reach forge world. The new maps are great but just dont feel the same.

2. Why did 343 take the falcon and the hornet out of forge. I personaly loved the human flying vehicles.

3. Why are there count down zones on the forge maps. Isnt a barrier enough?

4. The roof on all the maps are really low. Ive died countless tiimes trying to fly a Banshee.

5. Halo reach fine editing was the best tool. I know there are magnets now but they dont always work the way you want the to. Alot of the times you need to get it exact but the object just wont stop moving to fast.

6. If the pelican is in the campagin why cant we use it in forge. Give us atleast one other flying vehicle.

7. Where is safe haven? Not many people played it but i used it for alot of my level based maps i made.

8. Race way was a big part of halo reach, why not include it in halo 4?

9. Indestructable vehicle settings are gone too. Why?

10. Why cant we go in water? We're super soldires right? Not cats....

11. One more thing. Its small but i used it alot. Forced color is gone. Visual effect is cool but i would like to beable to set everyone to a specific color, or even no color, just their own armor settings but still beable to be in teams.

I know these are just me complaining but im possitive im not the only one who is bothered by them. Please post your own comment on these topics, or any REASONABLE problems you have with forge. I hope 343 takes notice to these things and considers changing them.

9 is false, I made it invincible last night :P