An idea for Flood

Unxpekted

I think it would be really nice to see the sticky detonator incorporated into the Flood game type.

One possibility is having the last man standing automatically have his pistol changed for the detonator. Another is to just drop a couple down at the beginning of the round.

I dont think I've seen anyone use the hardlight shield in flood. Is there any good way to use it against the flood players? Like most I usually take cloaking. Maybe instead of hardlight shield spartans should get thruster pack.

I have an idea for flood... take it out.

Or just give flood Alpha Zombies characteristics, and let them be customized for custom games.

I like the concept of the flood game so I dont want it removed, but I would love it if the flood zombies didnt feel so powerful. I love the old infection game type modes from halo reach because the humans and zombies feel so balances, but in this mode some of the armor abilities and traits of the flood make them very difficult. I would prefer it if they had no shields as I feel this would balance the game, make matches last longer, and force the flood players to play strategically like you used to have to.

I like the concept of the flood game so I dont want it removed, but I would love it if the flood zombies didnt feel so powerful. I love the old infection game type modes from halo reach because the humans and zombies feel so balances, but in this mode some of the armor abilities and traits of the flood make them very difficult. I would prefer it if they had no shields as I feel this would balance the game, make matches last longer, and force the flood players to play strategically like you used to have to.

I think it's pretty balanced already, one solid headshot with the shotgun will kill a flood.

Considering that the flood start of totally outnumbered I think it would be stupid to make them weaker.

Also I think the Camo needs to be taken off the humans in this mode.

I feel they should allow customizations like you could do for infection how you could either give a zombie a gun or grav hammer. Just so you can create more gametypes like in halo 3 and reach. Maybe possibly allow the ability to be some different flood units. To add a more eerie effect. Like the poppers, the hunters, elites, human , foam, stalkers etc. that would be a very interesting and also add more ways on how to play the game. That and msybe a survival series maybe ai vs humans. Just a thought