Complaints

xI Am Karma

What the **** i just got shot through a wall i'm not being funny but this is like the 10th time this ******* week its so stupid this game and the join in game thing is a pile of **** 4 times in a row i search Capture The Flag each time i joined it was our team down 3 flags the DMR has just been shooting like a battle rifle in a game of swat which pissed me off overall this game is getting **** and what is the whole idea of excluding Europe from the Specializations you stupid ******* pricks!!Oh yeah and ban me from the forums if you want cause im already banned from halo waypoint forums for making complaints about the game but instead of acting on them you just ******* ban people you mongy *****!

Yeah I have seen some issues here and there, some kills that shouldn't have happened, what is real bad is when you know there was no way you could have killed a guy on another team and you do anyways and your only thought is "wth how did I kill him?" But the game is still pretty much new and there area always bugs when a game first comes out...makes you wonder about the Beta Testers, but then again you can't always account for everything in the updates so its a give and take.