Halo 4: Worst Custom Games Ever...

UnkownPancake

Well isn't this surprising..? 343, You done good. The Campaign? Amazing. The War Games? Fantastic. The Spartan Ops? Incredible. So what the hell went wrong with forge and custom games!? No more custom powerups? Really? And for flood... Why..? WHy cant we change anything!? You barely even put in new features that were relevant. Ordinance is cool and all but let me edit some more options! I cant change the classes for flood? That is the most boneheaded move you guys could possibly make. People Loved, LOVED, infection for Halo's past because of all the great options for cool and interesting maps. And you guys come in and screw it all up... As an avid forger and custom game player i'm extremely disappointed... Please, PLEASE fix these issues ASAP. I have many more suggestions that make sense and would love to be able to get my opinions heard. 343 I'm calling you out. If you want to keep people playing your game instead of BLOPS II Please listen...

• Like 1

I feel like instead of custom powerups, (i personally like better) they used what they call "Trait Zones" which allow you to give traits within the perameters of your "Zone". It is a decent feature, but custom powerups made setting up games like duckhunt and ice cream man a whole bunch easier. I don't know how to use the trait zones properly, however, so i'm not to sure if there is a way to make a make-shift version of a powerup through the Trait zone. someone please inform me!