Matchmaking Lag

upton889

I've been experiencing extreme lag for the past few days now. This lag involves connectivity, not frame rate (I have seen other threads on the issue of frame rate lag). I know the problem is not my internet connection or my xbox because my computer works fine and my friend has been on his Xbox right beside me and he experiences the same issues. Lag spikes occur 6-7 times a game and almost every game shows consistent lag throughout (I'll get the occasional game that possesses good connectivity). I'll even experience the occasional kick from Xbox Live. It seems like this started when team snipers was added. Is anyone else experiencing extreme lag issues?

I have the exact same problem and it is something that has developed in the game that was not there from the start.

BTB games fall apart quite literally, they lag to the point of unplayable and then they often collapse.

The last 2 days have been the worst and funny enough it seems to be worst at a time when player numbers are low, approx 07:00-11:00 GMT (UK time), numbers in playlists are fairly low and its late even for america so I cannot understand why the server under less pressure starts to fail.

Maybe 343 are doing things around this time that causes the effect is there any rep here who can confirm this one way or the other?

I have the exact same problem and it is something that has developed in the game that was not there from the start.

BTB games fall apart quite literally, they lag to the point of unplayable and then they often collapse.

The last 2 days have been the worst and funny enough it seems to be worst at a time when player numbers are low, approx 07:00-11:00 GMT (UK time), numbers in playlists are fairly low and its late even for america so I cannot understand why the server under less pressure starts to fail.

Maybe 343 are doing things around this time that causes the effect is there any rep here who can confirm this one way or the other?

I played the other night without lag thank goodness. Now there seems to be a problem in Spartan Ops. I move around fine but gun firing and jumping endures a significant delay.