Minor complaints about CTF

Neo6

Just some minor complaints on CTF i would like to see changed:

Why only 5v5? CTF should be doable on the bigger maps with warthogs and such.. i have fond memories of driving the hog with my best mate holding the flag while i honk the horn :)!

Why is the flag tracked the second you pick it up? Give the flag carrier 5 second breathing room before everyone gets the big "HERE HERE HE IS"

Handgun with the flag? I think it's a tad overpowered when pistol has such firepower, a flagcarrier shot me 4 times before and i died with full shields so.. yea :/

And my biggest and most concerned issue is that the flag cannot be returned, im hoping this is a bug because it's seriously close to impossible defending a flag for 30 seconds not to say the least unrewarding killing the enemy flag carrier if you can't do anything with it afterwards, give it a 10-15 second return time depending on how many players stand on it.

I agree at some parts. For instance bigger maps more fun, more players more fun. 8v8 would be nice. When I get the flag Between running for my life and having to turn around to shoot most of the time the handgun has been a bit pointless for me. Not going to lie though it has saved my life a couple times. The flag time delay it would be good on bigger maps and would be bad for the enemy team on a short map you can cover some good distance with 5 seconds. As for defending the flag for 30 seconds I think its a bit fun to see all the enemies rage when there near the flag they've been trying to capture when its near there base for that long. But those are just my opinions.