new

OG Z

hi guys im new. my name for all internet purposes is OG Z whoch comes from racing a 73 datsun 240z (Orginal Gangster- Z)

I started playing halo 3 a few months after it came out and i was very impressed with it due to its level of craftsmanship and well thought out style of multiplayer. i am now sitting down with h4 and not liking it very much.

anyway i am here to hopefully get in contact with the developers of H4 multiplayer to ask them what exactly happened to make this game go in such a weird (and frankly wrong) direction.

so to start i have a list of questions:

why armor upgrades and ordnance drops??? if i wanted to play call of duty i would have bought call of duty

also...loadouts??? what happened to everyone starting with the same gear so the game is based entirely on skill and teamwork?

why do things that used to be optional like player insignias now have to be unlocked? players should be in it for the long term for good gameplay and fun matches, not elusive and exlcusive unlocks that dont do anything.

before the game came out, a developer stated that the multiplayer was made with competition in mind... how???

why isnt there a "classic" multiplayer game that doesnt allow loadouts or upgrades???

what was excellent about halo multiplayer before was how much of a "sport" it was. why did you choose to deviate from that?

thanks, hope everyones having a good week so far.

...and im out.

ive been playing h4 all day trying to find a single redeeming factor.

i found none.

everything i liked about h3 has been replaced with all the things i hate from COD, and it seems like the vast majority of people will enjoy a game simply for the fact that it exists and 343 isnt going to suffer any backlash for making a bad game. a bad HALO game no less.

bye dudes, its been short but sweet.