Looking For Competitive Map Forgers

Starburstin

Ive tried joining a few clans and have found a couple people on the forums that forge, but i haven't been to happy with what I find. I'm looking for the kind of forgers that know how maps work. By this i mean how they flow, points that people are going to be moving towards, key points for power weapons, and most importantly, balance. I have looked at a few slayer maps that people have showed me and I've not been impressed. Either they were awkward or just wouldn't play well. Some of them looked cool and were unique but if you were to play a game on them, it wouldn't work. So i created this topic to try to get forgers like me together, who like to build competitive maps for slayer, CTF, KOTH, FFA, and dominion like games. A few flood maps here and there is fun too. Leave a post if your interested with your GT and have at least one good map for show. Looking forward to any and all replies. "And as always, have nice day".

Join My clan Dignified Gaming. We are competive. We have divisons and one of them is a forging divison. We make competive maps and we are working on a machnima so we need all the help we can get. We are good at what we do and we have a great deal of fun. ( I cant spell for my life)

Total maps so far: 3( we only have one guy in the division as of right now)

GT: Nubey Tooby

Hi, My clan, Kilo Team, isn't really doing Forge that much, but I would like to present you a map called Breachport. It is designed for Red Vs. Blue teams, and it has turrets, balance, power weapons, etc. It is in my File Share, my Gamertag should be under my Profile Tab to the left.