Ranking System

Haifisch

Does anyone out there have any further information on this Ranking system that is due to be coming out i.e a date or how it will work...

I'm seriously getting a little bit bored of playing, ExP systems just don't do it for me. Also the lack of people using mics in this game is is going to prove to me that no one seems to care about winning as they rank up even when they lose.

Any Information on this Ranking system and an expected due date would be gratefully appreciated....

Also if anyone wants to leave there thoughts on the current progression system and what they would like to see when the Proper ranking system comes out feel free to do so ..

I would also like to hear peoples thoughts on the none weapon spawns on the maps and the fact that when you get shot you don't zoom out ...

I really want to see weapon spawns come back on to the maps and I just don't understand how you can stay zoomed in when getting shot for me this just shouldn't happen....

• Like 1

I'm glad we dn't autozoom-out when shot. Used to be it was whoever took the first bullet would die, now it's balanced IMO.

of

That's not true in the slightest all you have to do it press the zoom in button again or even shot the other person causing them to zoom out to or if it's Snipers just No scope ...

• Like 1

so your saying instead of benefiting the person who finds you first and shooting you for the kill you'd rather shoot back while they have zoomed in let there sniper kick up 10feet then shoot them again? seems legit.

your getting shot at you should be forced to zoomout not this bs your sniper flys 10 feet in the air.

• Like 1

so your saying instead of benefiting the person who finds you first and shooting you for the kill you'd rather shoot back while they have zoomed in let there sniper kick up 10feet then shoot them again? seems legit.

your getting shot at you should be forced to zoomout not this bs your sniper flys 10 feet in the air.

Exactly couldn't agree more ...

i wont even touch team snipers anymore for this reason the more i play the more i feel theres no skill gap in the game anyone can pick up the controller and be good now. i miss the old days :/

I wouldn't say anyone can pick up the game and be good at it but it has definitely made it easier to snipe. I used to love getting shot by someone in Snipers n Halo 3 then you would snipe them back and you would have a little no scope battle that just doesn't happen anymore in Halo 4's snipers.

Halo 4 snipers just seem to sit in Dark corners waiting for you to move which in all honestly makes the playlist slow paced and boring ...