Balance is ruined in halo 4

FishingBuddy

I agree with this post but with only one matter: It is ridiculously harder to kill people when getting jumped. In previous Halos i usually did something insane to land a double or triple kill, but not the same on this game. I don't really have a specific blame for this but it is something that i have noticed.

team slayer pro i think you pick pre set loadouts.

also 343 spent tons of hours balancing the game and every little thing so it is pretty balanced.

So they've claimed, i haven't seen a lick of the balance they spent so much theoretical time on. If it TRUELY was as balanced as people make it out to be, why is it the thing complained about most?

There has to be some challenge to use non-utility weapons, though, it doesn't so much matter whether it takes precision or strategy. And the issue really isn't ballance either, it's gameplay. In halo ce, 2, and 3 there were dominant weapons everyone either had with a loadout or immediately went for, and that's fine so long as everyone knows what the hax weapons are. This does however limit the variety and sandbox of the game.

I think, as it stands, the AR is situation specific, and can be outdone by either the battle rifle with its slow, a well placed grenade, or the dmr. On most gametypes it's hard to use and ballanced by the fact it's hard to get the position you need to make it work unless it's something like dominion where cqc is encouraged.