xbox profile pic help

Victory Element

does anyone know if there is a way to take images from my laptop and transfer them to my xbox?? More specifically, i want to put my profile pic for this website as my profile pic on xbox.

Im not sure if its even possible, but if there is way, could someone please inform me.

thank you

does anyone know if there is a way to take images from my laptop and transfer them to my xbox?? More specifically, i want to put my profile pic for this website as my profile pic on xbox.

I think it's possible to put images on a USB stick and transfer them to your 360's hard drive. I'm not sure if you can then use it as a profile picture, but with luck you'll be able to do it - I'm fairly sure I've seen gamers with custom pictures before, so it definitely should be possible.

Also, congrats on hitting the thousand-post marker!

I think it's possible to put images on a USB stick and transfer them to your 360's hard drive. I'm not sure if you can then use it as a profile picture, but with luck you'll be able to do it - I'm fairly sure I've seen gamers with custom pictures before, so it definitely should be possible.

Also, congrats on hitting the thousand-post marker!

thank you. I wish to see you come to the big 1k sometime in the future as well

thank you. I wish to see you come to the big 1k sometime in the future as well

I'm guessing I'll hit it sometime in the next few months, of late I'm posting a lot more than I was over the summer. It'll be something to celebrate, that's for sure - I think I'm probably the user who's been here the longest without hitting the 1K mark!

I'm guessing I'll hit it sometime in the next few months, of late I'm posting a lot more than I was over the summer. It'll be something to celebrate, that's for sure - I think I'm probably the user who's been here the longest without hitting the 1K mark!

well, you have more likes than me with less posts, so i'll give you credit for that :thumbsup:

• Like 1