T7S now Recruting

Ok guys halo 4 is out and I am here to tell you a little about my clan. We are a millitary ranked clan. We HATE losing and we hardly do, but no one wins everytime. if you think we are. yes sir yes mama kind of clan... well your WRONG! we have fun here we act like a family. We have days were we practice and days we train. we help with achievement and unlocking armor...things like that. we have different teams such as snipers, scouts, spec ops and infantry..and yes we have more. Last thing befor I give you our ranks. We do have a website so if your intrested then check it out. It will be at the bottom of this page and it will get a little more into depth on what we are about.

Our Ranks

Gen

Mjr

Cpt1

Cpt2

Cpt3

Cpt4

Lt1

Lt2

Lt3

Lt4

MSgt

SSgt

Sgt

Cpl

Pvt

all of these ranks are in ONE platoon, yes I know it looks like alot, but it's to keep structure with in a clan.

so here are our basic rules and one of them do say no relationships, but that just means with in the same platoon

No member shall discriminate or make any form of harassment because of age, race, religion, or political views.

No member shall abuse power of rank.

No member shall cheat or boost

No member shall bully or troll other members.

No member shall disrespect another member.

No member shall be out of uniform in clan games.

NO POACHING!

no relationships.

MUST have a working headset

must have Halo 4

needs to be 14 or older

MUST be willing to change Motto, Armor color and Emblem

CAN NOT be in any other clan or team

NO hacking, modding, lag switching, or anything that makes the game unfair to others.

ok like i said before here is the link to our website.

http://standstrongmy...ers.weebly.com/

Enjoy and hope I see you on the battle field Spartans