Halo Reach: Map Pack #3

TargetGiftCard7

So what would the fanbase think if 343i brought back maps from Halo 3 like Sandtrap, Foundry, High Ground or Sandbox? I think that would be great especially for those who love the Forge, like me. I'm getting bored of Forge World and I'm bored of the materials and the map. I need a completely flat surface and new materials like we had in Sandbox and Foundry. What do you peopel think. Should they bring back Halo 3 maps? If so which ones?

• 2 weeks later...

I was pleased when Bungie brought in Halo 1 and 2 inspired maps into Halo 3, but I don't want it to be a tradition 343i continues. While I'll easily admit to loving a lot of 2 and 3's maps, I want something new, something different. If they bring back straight ports or inspired maps, we might as well be playing old games. Besides, when Halo: CEA is released, we're getting 7 Halo: CE multiplayers maps for use in Reach. Anything else I feel should be brand new environments and maps.