Join mid game, and matchmaking.

HyprDmg

So far I have been enjoying this game more than I expected I would. Other than the lack of game modes, the only issue that really irks me is joining mid game.

It can get annoying when you go to play a game, only to join mid way through the game getting spawn killed. I have had this happen too frequently, and would love ot start games fresh (one of the many reasons I prefer Halo over CoD).

I'm not saying that this should be removed, but I do believe that this should be an option that you can opt out of. Along with the option to opt out of joining mid game, I would like to see matchmaking options, similar to Halo 3 (such as finding matches quick vs finding good connections).

Also, as this is my first post (and kind of first time on this site), is there any news about new playlists? I miss playing Team Snipers, Assault, VIP, etc...

Not a fan of joining mid game either and loosing but i guess then you also look at it from the team that are a few men down's point of view and i guess it makes sense.

But i didn't think there was anything wrong with the getting penalized for leaving system except when you lagged out.

Not a fan of joining mid game either and loosing but i guess then you also look at it from the team that are a few men down's point of view and i guess it makes sense.

But i didn't think there was anything wrong with the getting penalized for leaving system except when you lagged out.

If the matchmaking system didn't put players into games in progress, I bet the system also wouldn't start games unbalanced as it does now. I don't mind this too much in the slayer playlists, but for team objective games, every person counts. It really sucks to start out 5 v 3 on a game of CTF. With those numbers (opposing team players being adept at the game) it's pretty much impossible to score. Other than the objective games, I don't mind mid-game joins. In Slayer all I really care about is my own K/D ratio anyway. I don't mind if my team loses as long as I perform well; at least I did my share. Of course it's nicer to win than to lose, but if I win my own personal engagements, I have that to be proud of.