BTB Objective is STILL MISSING and 343 keeps ignoring it

DrDorado

Halo 4 is still getting mocked for it's lack of 8 v 8, 2-Man (Double Team) and 3-Man (Multi-Team) play.

343i seems to be operating on a corporate 'commitee' style directive and this is just pathetic. To pretend like Halo fans haven't built teams of long-lasting friendships on XBOX LIVE only to load up Halo 4 for two weeks running and find ZERO NON-SLAYER 8 V 8 GAMEPLAY (Every competitor shooter franchise offers this) and ZERO SMALL TEAM SUPPORT.

What if it's only me and a pal online? No doubles? We DO NOT WANT TO GET STUCK IN A MATCH WITH USELESS TRAILER TRASH ADD KIDS.

What if it's only 3 of us because everyone else has dropped off for the night? WE DO NOT WANT TO BE FRUSTRATED BY PLAYING WITH RANDOMS.

What if we have a full 8 people online, but half of them are bored by (Or insulted by) constant Slayer? WE MAY BE THE MINORITY, BUT WE ARE SICK OF DEATHMATCH.

This is NOT 2004. Deathmatch is FOR KIDS.

Why, 343i, are you continuing to base your playlist decisions on ARBITRARY STATISTICS from a userbase that WILL ALWAYS BE DOMINATED BY LITTLE KIDS WITH ADD AND NO FRIENDS OR WILL TO PLAY OBJECTIVELY?

Why punish us?

Why design such a fantastic game and CONTINUE TO PRETEND THAT S*** LIKE TEAM SNIPERS WASN'T, IN FACT, THE MOST HEAVILY DASHBOARDED GAMETYPE IN REACH?

Talk about MINORITY- Adding Team Slayer when a crippling gameplay factor is that HALO CANNOT SUPPORT 8 V 8???

Why don't you fill your roll as the BEST OBJECTIVE-PLAY FRANCHISE IN CONSOLE SHOOTER HISTORY?

If you people are so pumped on Call-Of-Duty, you should go apply for a job with Activision.

I am so sick of waiting for 343i to give us what BUNGIE MADE STANDARD.

END THE ARBITRARY PUNISHMENT OF INTELLIGENT OBJECTIVE-PLAY HALO FANS.

Please!

Please end it now!

• Like 1

I'm just trying to keep my pals interested in the game because they are dropping like flies to freakin' BLOPS2. With the way 343i is handling things, there is little indication things will get better any time soon. It's all focused on Slayer, because that's what the statistics point to. I kind of want to backhand them for taking that approach and ignoring what Bungie made standard. There's PLENTY going wonky with this game. My only point is, don't be arbitrary with playlists- it's the one thing that is so easy to get right.

• Like 1

@DrDorado, CHILL OUT. You and your friends are not true Halo fans if they are already tired of this great game. And quit the whining about 343 not giving objective-based modes their proper treatment. There are several hoppers dedicated to just those gametypes already set up! Sheesh. And it's been 1.5 weeks. How can you say "the way they're heading..." after 1.5 weeks? They're supposed to have a playlist update EVERY WEEK. Bungie never did that, clown. If it doesn't have your favorite gametype that week, then WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!

Also, quit crying about having to join up with random people. Why are you so 'above' playing with others? And don't give me the "all the players I play against are immature" line. Maybe 5% of all players are like that. Get over yourself and quit playing the game if you are so ticked. You and I both know this is the best Halo game ever put out.

You have no ground to stand on.

I'm just trying to keep my pals interested in the game because they are dropping like flies to freakin' BLOPS2. With the way 343i is handling things, there is little indication things will get better any time soon. It's all focused on Slayer, because that's what the statistics point to. I kind of want to backhand them for taking that approach and ignoring what Bungie made standard. There's PLENTY going wonky with this game. My only point is, don't be arbitrary with playlists- it's the one thing that is so easy to get right.

With the number of people complaining about Blops2, I assume an equal number are coming over to Halo 4.

I really don't know if I'm reading some hidden news source, but are you aware that 343 is going to be continually updating Matchmaking? They've already added SWAT, Snipers is coming on Monday, and I'm quite certain that BTB Objective, Multi-Team, Assualt, etc, will all find their way back. This is the trial run. The ranking system is coming, more maps are coming, more playlists are coming. This is all a very good litmus test for 343. They can collect data to see what's working.

Remember, this is 343's FIRST full game handling Matchmaking. Why not ease into it, instead of just loading up an extra 10-15 playlists and diluting out the playing population. It will improve. We'll likely have a Title Update, new maps and a ranking system within two months. It took Halo 3 almost 6 MONTHS for their first TU.

• Like 1

I wish they would put all the objective games we have and put them all in one gametype so swat and team snipers aren't retardedly rotated.

swat was one of the most popular Halo Reach gametypes and you're only going to have it up a week at a time with weeks in between? That seems like a great decision! /sarcasm

Halo Reach was at the pinnacle of playlists. Why try to fix something that wasn't broken?