DMR Fine..

Bilko89

I've got a suggestion...Keep the DMR's characteristics the same, but remove it from the loadout. It is the most boring experience when both teams are literally just spamming each other with DMR's and honestly doesn't give people who prefer other play styles much of a fighting chance. I'm not saying remove it because it has a place, but it definitely needs to be made as a bonus not as a staple.

It's just the firing rate that needs to be slightly lowered. In its current state, it can shoot a little faster, if not just as fast as the BR, but it has a longer range AND you only need one shot to hit to do the exact same damage as 3 BR shots. Reducing the firing rate of the DMR would in no way make the weapon useless, it would just stop it from dominating in areas that it's not supposed to be dominating in. Removing the DMR from loadouts would elimate the purpose of the weapon, as it was likely reintroduced to Halo because of player preferences (which is good, since I prefer single shot weapons).

lower its ttk to 1.8 seconds (every single thing ive seen sugested its faster then that, from 1.46-1.6)

adjust BR to 1.6

now BR kills faster then DMR, DMR outranges BR.

LR kills faster when scoped, slower then both when unscoped.

carbine imo is still funky

lower its ttk to 1.8 seconds (every single thing ive seen sugested its faster then that, from 1.46-1.6)

adjust BR to 1.6

now BR kills faster then DMR, DMR outranges BR.

LR kills faster when scoped, slower then both when unscoped.

carbine imo is still funky

THIS