There are few things in life that upset me. Stealing my assassination is one of them.

Justin Anderson

It is comparable to nails on a chalk board. I NEVER get riled up over games, usually because I am casually winning. But if you steal my assassination and you are on my team, just know that you literally took my favorite piece of candy away from me, while I was gleefully directing it towards my face hole. :( Please think of how you would feel if someone stole yours. **PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS**

• Like 3

It is comparable to nails on a chalk board. I NEVER get riled up over games, usually because I am casually winning. But if you steal my assassination and you are on my team, just know that you literally took my favorite piece of candy away from me, while I was gleefully directing it towards my face hole. :( Please think of how you would feel if someone stole yours. **PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS**

Agreed, especially when it is 1) a commendation 2) a certain kill anyway 3) not always easy to come by 4) just plain cheap

It is anyone's game, an assist is just as good as a kill in my opinion. Why are you complaining about a guy on YOUR TEAM getting a kill? How low can you go?

lololololol

An assist is not as good as a kill though. And that is simply fact not opinion. If they were really on my TEAM they would rip the satisfaction straight from my fingertips. You are clearly one of those people. Please get banned for being jarnoobish. thx

lololololol

An assist is not as good as a kill though. And that is simply fact not opinion. If they were really on my TEAM they would rip the satisfaction straight from my fingertips. You are clearly one of those people. Please get banned for being jarnoobish. thx

Obviously its more of a team thing to do to take out the obvious threat. Yes that would be the man in a choke hold with a knife in his neck don't worry about focusing your attention on the rest of the enemy team.

But what would i know im not a team player for wanting that assassination i earned.... (full sarcasm intended)

• Like 1

lololololol

Get banned for "Jarnoobish?" You guys are sad players. If you are worried about YOUR kills more than you are worried about your team winning then I am very thankful that I never play with you guys. I will shoot any enemy in sight to ensure the kill is finished all the way through. An assist is just as good as a kill to me and my team mates because your work has resulted in a kill point for another one of YOUR TEAM mates.

If a team mate had 14 kills 1 assist and 10 deaths and another team mate had 2 kills 17 assist and 8 deaths...hmm you would take the +4 dude over the -6 team mate because he didn't finish his kills, someone else did? Whos to say that your other team mates would have received those kills had the 17 assists not been there? An assist = Kill. Simple fact, no way to disprove that. If you think your assassination point is worth more than team effort then please, stay away from FaTaL TnB. You are no team player.

• Like 1

Get banned for "Jarnoobish?" You guys are sad players. If you are worried about YOUR kills more than you are worried about your team winning then I am very thankful that I never play with you guys. I will shoot any enemy in sight to ensure the kill is finished all the way through. An assist is just as good as a kill to me and my team mates because your work has resulted in a kill point for another one of YOUR TEAM mates.

If a team mate had 14 kills 1 assist and 10 deaths and another team mate had 2 kills 17 assist and 8 deaths...hmm you would take the +4 dude over the -6 team mate because he didn't finish his kills, someone else did? Whos to say that your other team mates would have received those kills had the 17 assists not been there? An assist = Kill. Simple fact, no way to disprove that. If you think your assassination point is worth more than team effort then please, stay away from FaTaL TnB. You are no team player.

To be brutally honest yes i would rather the guy with more kills why?? well at least that demon-straights to me he can actually kill a man unlike the other guy also who on earth only gets one assist? u basically get an assist in this game for looking at a man. As for you shooting everything that moves i have a question for you what do you think is more helpful to your team a) shooting someone who is getting assassinated or B) considering that man getting assassinated dead, and putting more effort into killing enemy's that are more of a threat????? also i would consider you lucky if you got me on your team because i would probably have to carry you through it whilst you sat behind me stealing my kills because that sounds like the kinda person you are. But what would i know im not a team player right?

FYI when i see someone getting assassinated i go kill someone else!

I would take the guy who went +4 cos he contributed more to his team. Especially in this game where 1 bullet warrants an assist medal, they are handing out assists like hotcakes. A good team every one will go positive. Within my core group of players in a 4v4 match we generally get 10-15 kills each 6-12 assists each and 0-10 deaths each. An average game usually goes 14 8 and 6 for example.

To be brutally honest yes i would rather the guy with more kills why?? well at least that demon-straights to me he can actually kill a man unlike the other guy also who on earth only gets one assist? u basically get an assist in this game for looking at a man. As for you shooting everything that moves i have a question for you what do you think is more helpful to your team a) shooting someone who is getting assassinated or B) considering that man getting assassinated dead, and putting more effort into killing enemy's that are more of a threat????? also i would consider you lucky if you got me on your team because i would probably have to carry you through it whilst you sat behind me stealing my kills because that sounds like the kinda person you are. But what would i know im not a team player right?

You carry me? lol, I will gladly play you 1v1 if you insist on calling me out like that. Then when you lose I will post the link on here just for others to look at. Now, back to the real reason we are here. I would much rather have the guy with assists over the guy who went +4. Team work > Anything. This is Halo 4 so the assists are much different. Do I consider a man dead because another person is in the process of assassinating the opponent? NO...why? Because I have killed many opponent mid-assassination on my own team mate therefore saving my team mate and ruining their kill. You are mistaking my posts for a person who will sit their and shoot a man over and over JUST to get a kill. In all honesty though, If I am not with MY team and I am with a bunch of randoms then hell yeah I will steal the assassination. My Kills > Your kills any day. MY MAIN reason for posting here is to point out that a person is more worried about his kills then his team winning.

FaTal is right. In a competitive, team-driven game, you want as many kills with as much precision as possible. It doesn't matter who gets them, or how they're achieved. Having a teammate kill someone your assassinating shouldn't even be a bother.

Obviously kids who steal other peoples assassinations even when theres nobody else around and no threats to the player doing the assassination are jerks. But if this one of the few things that upsets you in LIFE, then you either are the most care free person in the world, or your priorities are seriously jacked up

• Like 1

Stealing an assassination is lame. I used to do it sometimes, because Yoink! was a great medal to hear when you felt like messing with people lol. Now I don't steal assassinations, I just start teabagging while they do it and teabag their dead bodies. Stealing assassinations are NOT necessary. You can't get yoinked, then be like "Oh thank you! I was holding him there just for you! Really glad I got that assist!" No, it's after they do that, you follow them around and betray them until you get kicked.

Could not agree more. Anyone that plays in a team playlist should be able to demonstrate skills of team work and lone wolfing, a blend of both not just one or the other. Someone who wastes time on stealing an assassination isn't worth loading up my back pack with to carry to a win.

Thank you, finally someone who can see the point I have been trying to make. Zedzish, from other posts you have made you claim Halo 4 is the worst Halo ever released. But yet you sit here criticizing me about how I get my kills. I can see COD being more your game type. 1-3 shot kills, faster paced, no strategy. Kills are Kills, simple as that. If you get mad over stolen kills then maybe Halo isn't for you. Join GameBattles and try out 1v1 or something. Making your first post on a forum board about Stolen Assassination kills ******** you off IN LIFE is not a good start.

In a competitive game, there wouldn't be an assassination. It would be a beat down, and they would carry on. If someone's assassinating, it's probably not a strategic takedown, they're doing it for fun. All you do by stealing it, is waste your time killing a person in the electric chair when you could be killing the other people around him.

In a competitive game, there wouldn't be an assassination. It would be a beat down, and they would carry on. If someone's assassinating, it's probably not a strategic takedown, they're doing it for fun. All you do by stealing it, is waste your time killing a person in the electric chair when you could be killing the other people around him.

Too bad you don't decide whether or not its a beat down or an assassination.

Could not agree more. Anyone that plays in a team playlist should be able to demonstrate skills of team work and lone wolfing, a blend of both not just one or the other. Someone who wastes time on stealing an assassination isn't worth loading up my back pack with to carry to a win.

1st, 14th, 11th, 8th, 2nd, 6th, 3rd, 7th, 7th, 2nd these are the places you took in your last 10 games. Averaging a placement of 6th overall.

You are going to backpack who? A KILL IS A KILL, get over yourself. If I steal your assassination and you get so pissed as to betray me then so be it, I will boot you and go on to win the game.

Anytime I just tap right bumper instead of holding it, I get a beat down. So I'll stick to my former statement.

That actually would still be an assassination, just so you are properly informed.

And finally let me settle this dispute. Maybe if you would just TAP the bumper and save yourself the ranting about others taking your kill. If you do the animation then you deserve your kill to be stolen. I would honestly laugh if I had the chance to take your kill. Do not present an opportunity if you do not wish another to capitalize on it.

1st, 14th, 11th, 8th, 2nd, 6th, 3rd, 7th, 7th, 2nd these are the places you took in your last 10 games. Averaging a placement of 6th overall.

You are going to backpack who? A KILL IS A KILL, get over yourself. If I steal your assassination and you get so pissed as to betray me then so be it, I will boot you and go on to win the game.

I don't know where you pulled those stats from but i dont think i have ever placed 14th? I dont even think there is a playlist on H4 with 14 places? Don't try to fabricate my placements to invalidate my opinion buddy :)

Thank you, finally someone who can see the point I have been trying to make. Zedzish, from other posts you have made you claim Halo 4 is the worst Halo ever released. But yet you sit here criticizing me about how I get my kills. I can see COD being more your game type. 1-3 shot kills, faster paced, no strategy. Kills are Kills, simple as that. If you get mad over stolen kills then maybe Halo isn't for you. Join GameBattles and try out 1v1 or something. Making your first post on a forum board about Stolen Assassination kills ******** you off IN LIFE is not a good start.

Oh you are so right i am now doubting my ability to play halo wait i have a 2.2 kd in halo 4 and i don't steal peoples assassination. Man how on earth did i ever get those kills without blatantly taking them away from all my team members. Ok so lets get this straight so your saying killing someone that is getting assassinated is helping the team more then focusing on something else. An assist in this game is worth more then a kill and you basically get your kills from taking other peoples assassinations and you think i am criticizing your play style.

Anytime I just tap right bumper instead of holding it, I get a beat down. So I'll stick to my former statement.

In matchmaking, whether I tap the bumper or hold it, it's not 100%. I've assassinated people by tapping it, and I've beaten people down even after deliberately holding it.

I just chalk it up to matchmaking having its glitches. There are plenty of others as well, such as not being able to change load outs between deaths (It gives me the option to hit Y, but nothing happens when I do), when I get out of black screen I have no armor abilities and no sprint (people also get out of black screen at different times), and after games my spartan will somehow be changed to female.

I've died multiple times because I've assassinated someone who I wanted to beat down