Game Needs work...

Roge172

Just thought i should mention my ideas for how 343i could improve matchmaking.

I think the dmr needs to be nerfed. I've lost count of the amount of times where i get frustrated because everyone on the other team is able to snipe me across the map. It reduces the need for sniper rifles if you start with a weapon thats just as good. Perhaps make it more like reach's DMR where it took some skill and patience to use it at long range.

Ordanance drops need to have a higher score required to obtain them as it becomes pretty annoying when every person in the game has a power weapon and your stuck with a a default weapon.

Map rotation needs to be fixed. Every big team game seems to be on exile or ragnarok... SWAT on complex is so and King of the Hill on Ragnarok is just plain stupid as every person has a wehicle or sniper rifle.

The ability choose matchmaking settings needs to be added. I absolutely hate getting into a lobby where all players are from AU/NZ and the that one American gets into the lobby and gets host.

Big team battle needs multiple gametypes instead of just infinity slayer. Perhaps capture the flag, team snipers etc.

What do you guys think?

I agree with all but the ordinance thing. I do hate always being up against a power weapon, but I hate having a team of kids who wait by the sniper, banshee, rockets, splaser, etc., and I'm always stuck with a DMR and Magnum. I'm not saying that's bad, but the game gets a little old when you have a DMR and you're up against Rockets, SAWs, Snipers, etc.. It's also way too easy to use the DMR in this game. As for map rotation... well there's not very many maps, and half of them just aren't that great lol. BTB objective was always very fun.

I'm fine with the ordinance drops as is, It gives the game more oomph, so to speak. It's all in a matter untill they add objectives back to Multiplayer, it wouldn't be Halo without BTB Assualt, CTF, and Domination. And for the DMR, I'm sure they'll end up nerfing it in some way due to almost everbody complaining about how OP it is.