Spoilers- Terribe story telling

Adam Root4me

First off how does cortana manipulate a light bridge to create and maintain a sphereical shield, and use it to create a form of herself (and some how seeing and hearing you too), when the light bridge and the systems she was in were destroyed by the nuke?

When you shut down the shield around it why couldn't orbital cannons or a ship then fire upon the composer?

If the librarian was capable of planning ahead so as to bring you to Reqiuem why couldn't she do anything about the covenant? She must have been fully aware of their existance and how they would progress so as to compensate so that you end up on requiem.

It is not explained in the game but are we to assume she had Mendicant Bias change the portal at the end of Halo 3 to bring you to Reqiuem? Why go all complicated with her being able to plan the growth of all species in the galaxy (whilst allowing the covenant to still go on a killing spree), why not just say she changed the portal at the end of halo 3?

Why were the Forerunners and Humans at war with eachother when the flood was such a threat? Surely the humans could have told them the pickle they were in and asked for help?

When they created the composer why was the Didact using it on humans for the purpose of turning them into Promethians? Why not just use combat AI in a promethian body? Why use normal everyday humans?

And whyd oes he have this xenophobic grudge against the human race? Seems a bit silly for the main villain to want to destroy the human race just because.

Why does the Didact not kill you when he first sees you, does he wish to compose you for some reason?

And when the Forerunners found out about Didact killing humans with the Composer why did they nice and safely imprision him where he survived to this day?

This is the first Halo game where I felt the story was improperly explained because if they did it would highlight how it didn't make sense, you just have to take for granted that things happened because they did.

343i you have failed at making a Halo story but succeeded at creating a CoD inspired one, please address this.

Oh my. So many questions sadly I cant answer most except one.

"Why does the Didact not kill you when he first sees you, does he wish to compose you for some reason?"

Wouldnt be much of a story if you die when you first encounter the villain would it

Thats it :laughing: . And also like to add this is the start of the trilogy I am pretty sure they want to leave a lot of questions for the next game.