Does it feel like dying is too easy?

imKrisbyy

The only weapon that is really noticeably different is the AR, which has beefed up damage. Other than that, the damage of the rest of the weapons is the same as it was in reach for the most part. I can still sprint away and avoid death like I did in Reach, I do it all the time. You've just gotta know when to cut'n'run.

But yeah, overall you do die a bit quicker I guess, though thats not necessarily a bad thing. It's still far from CoD, one little spray of bullets and you die.

As others have said, it seems to me that its just easier to headshot people now. The AR actually isnt more powerful than it was in Reach as it takes 16 bullets to kill and I think it was the same then. Its that the AR is now more accurate than it used to be. Very few missed bullets when just spray and praying. Yes, shields do take longer to recharge. Likely to give the quicker shield charge perk a reason for existance.