CORTANA Spoilers

SCARRIOR

After I saw cortana die I felt absolutely shocked. Great ending but it would have been better if she lived. The thing with halo is not the enemies or the unsc or the immense fighting that makes it halo. Halo is made by the chief and cortana they are the people that get through a fight together because they rely on friendship and cooperation. Without cortana it is obvious Halo 5 will not last long. Why you may ask ? Because if cortana is gone their is no reason for it to feel like halo anymore.

I found this blog it explains some great points for cortana to come back from, I do hope 343 or if any developers reading this will change their minds about cortana and decide to bring her back into the fight without another copy from Halsey, because then it would feel like an old knockoff.

http://cortanasa.blogspot.co.uk/

This blog is great and the person who made it is obviously a cortana fan like me and feels that he Cortana we know deserves another chance.

She was the best character of all.

Exactly, Halo is not Halo without her. Halo is about two companions (The chief and Cortana) fighting together. You take that away you have not halo but another game. Halo is a game where you fight through the conflict together. I don't want some stupid clone of her, I want her with her memories in tact.

In that blog I posted their are seriously good ways for Cortana to come back to.

I don't know whether people just like the multiplayer and don't bother with the story, but I played my first Halo when it came out and I have seen the chief develop a relationship with Cortana and Cortana with the Chief. You stop that you basically stop the game in general.

I don't know about the majority but I love my story in the Halo games and I love the characters. Even if it is a computer game, Halo is not basically a computer game it's like a lifestyle you are attached to.

I have to say their is a lot of death in Halo, cap keys, Miranda Keyes, sgt Johnson etc etc, but I don't want Cortana to suffer the same fate, she is basically the best character in the game, not to mention the main character that puts Halo into Halo.