Spartan Ops sends me back to main menu

davus420

Every time I try to play a Spartan Ops chapter that takes place on Quarry or Fortress i can't. I have been able to load and play all other maps/chapters, but Quarry/Land Grab and anything on Fortress it will fail. Quarry will at least send me back to the main menu screen. Fortress never even unlocks the ability to start the mission, telling me:

"Players failed to load Content. A player may be missing downloadable content"

I am not sure what content I am missing as I have installed disc 2 (a few times), and have downloaded and played all of the mission in episodes 1 and 2 save for three of them. I have tried solo and co-op with the same results. Is this happening to anyone else? To 343, what is going on? At least everything else works, but it is frustrating that this issue occurs, as it would seem to be a great mode for co-op and single player. Only getting to play 70% of the chapters just isn't good enough for this mode or this product.

im having the same problem but i cant realy play any of the multiplayer game. we tried to play a split screen local match and it still did it i have reinstalled both disc like 4 times and xbox live support tried telling me i was having a bad internet connection. but i have no problems when i play black ops 2 or anything else for that matter i would love some help on this or i spent $100 for nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem, and it's only with the two refuge levels (nothing can go wrong and everything has gone wrong). Everything else works, but with those two, I get kicked back to the main menu after it has tried loading the spartan ops game up (the spinning unsc logo screen after the countdown screen). I get no error messages or anything - very frustrating.