No weapons on the maps feels... boring :/

Neo6

I have a feeling this game will only keep me busy for well... not too long. At first it was fun with the loadouts and stuff but the past few games im getting bored. I mean what i really enjoyed in the previous games were that there were weapons/map control, dual wield and decently balanced weapons.

Right now 90% of the time it feels like everyone has either DMR, Assault rifle or the battle rifle. I'm not lying when i say i haven't ran into a single player using either Covenant or Forerunner weaponry, only exeption beeing the boltshot.

The instant spawning is bad for the game aswell, i get way too many kills respawning and picking headshots because i just happened to run into someone fighting an ally of my team with no shields up.

But the one thing that i really miss is weapons on the map, put a rocket launcher in the middle of haven or the oilrig map? Anything so i can use another weapon than the dmr.. because im seriously getting tired of it.

• Like 1

I totally agree, multiplayer feels plan and boring. Each game is the same, just on a different map. Im a huge halo fan and the multiplayer is worse than reach's.

yeah but there is only 3 maps and that gets old quick too.

I think one word sums it up for me:

CARE

I dont care about the names or ranks of my teamates or opponents.

I dont care whether I win or lose

I dont whether I play the game or not.

I honestly cant get thru more than 2 games back to back. Its just too tedious.

Wash Rinse Repeat.

• Like 1