This is my rant... There are many like it... But this one is mine.

Baeztoberfest

What is the deal with matchmaking? Multiplayer has to be the most selfish stupid handful of kids I've ever played for. It's still a race for power weapons no matter what game type you play... Nobody wants to drive the warthog. Just gun for them... Teammates will overlook your demise just to swoop in for the points...

I swear the community is the most greedy selfish pricks I ever played any game with. 27 assists in one game is impossible to do even if you're trying. So how did I accomplish this feat almost four times within an hour? I do my best but my best isn't good enough when every team I'm with sucks so badly at being a "team".

And what's up with the guy who uses mobility I snap up the banshee and mantis and hangs out in the back THE WHOLE GAME!? If you weren't going to do anything with it, WHY MAKE SURE NOBODY ELSE WILL USE IT? Does it make you feel safe or like a man? I swear the teamwork aspect of this game sucks so damn badly... I do t remember it being so bad before...

I don't really know what I'm getting at... Just saying people are selfish ********. And I'm sick of that mantis guy...