Why would you take the banshee out of capture the flag on Ragnarok?

Spacer175

I was playing halo 4 yesterday on cap the flag on ragnarok and I was having a blast. Best time I've had in halo in a while. But when I got on today I found that there is no more banshees. Now the map doesn't play as well as it did. The banshee was a game changer. If people were complaining that the banshee was over powered, it isn't at all. You could just get a sniper or a plasma pistol and take it out. OH?. You don't have a plasma pistol? well then you could just press the start button and change your loadout IN GAME. Seriously 343? come on, bring back the banshee.

Possible that 343 may be experimenting to see if Ragnorak would play better without banshee/ how players respond. So I expect this might change or result in several different variants of ctf like in Halo 3 when we had things like Sand trap covie that were pretty much the same as Regular sandtrap but with more covenant vehicles and such.