Plasma Pistol as starting weapon is op against vechicles

Neo6

Starting out with a plasma pistol is overpowered, no one likes getting killed by the "noob combo" and no one should be able to counter a vehicle so easily.

I'm not in favour for warthogs and such to be too powerful but get completely stopped by someone who just spawned is ridiculous, at least in Halo 3/Reach this weapon was an efficient anti vehicle weapon placed on maps here and there.

The noob combo is pretty much out of the game, and here is why: The ammo in the Plasma Pistol is consumed heavily while charged, It will only shoot 3-4 times if you factor in the charging and the blast itself, You can not switch weapons fast enough like you could in Halo 2, and your reticules take way to long to show up when weapons are switched.

NOOB COMBO = NO MAS!

The noob combo is pretty much out of the game, and here is why: The ammo in the Plasma Pistol is consumed heavily while charged, It will only shoot 3-4 times if you factor in the charging and the blast itself, You can not switch weapons fast enough like you could in Halo 2, and your reticules take way to long to show up when weapons are switched.

NOOB COMBO = NO MAS!

I have done it twice, once on an enemy sniper who was crouched and cloaked, once on accident while trying to stun a enemy ghost.

I have done it twice, once on an enemy sniper who was crouched and cloaked, once on accident while trying to stun a enemy ghost.

So you have done it 2 times..that is nothing compared to the almost 10 kills you could get back when it was actually a Noob Combo. I have had many people try to use it on me MANY times and it has NEVER EVER worked. As long as the player is skilled enough to strafe, this combo is blown.

Yep, that was the point. Carbine, DMR, BR or almost any other gun will drop the noob combo wielder.

Now if you had two people, one going for the plasma bolt blast while the other went for the head shot, that will work. But I would call that teamwork at its finest.