Complex the map

Zebs

Alright so just wanted everyone elses opinion on the map complex for any game mode that has it. So one side of the map is buildings with high points which can easily control the map. Then the other side is a low flat land with a couple trees, small towers and 2 bunker things. So when you spawn you usually get killed right off the bait when you have 2-3 guys on the high points or hiding behind the rocks. This usually happens to me because i usually get bad team mates and i obviously can't 3v1 people in a dmr fight :S. So just was curious if anyone is having this problem? Getting spawn killed.

In the flat area the spawns are horrible. I was playing CTF and was spawning out in the open! I was in direct view from both buildings next to the flat area and an enemy player was in the doorway 30 or so yards away from me. This map needs some more natural cover on the flat area and better respawn zones.

I've never had a problem getting spawn camped. However, I can see how this can happen. There definitely is a lack of coverage in that wide open area of the map. When I spawn there, I just haul ass to the nearest area where I can take cover and then assess the situation from there.

Yeah there needs to be cover there, I´d also like to see additional version of Ragnok (?) because it has huge wide open areas but since the guns now kill faster and the map is a bit bigger than it used to be, your just prey waiting to get killed. What is the point of having these wide open outdoor areas if they are only kill-zones for you, only vehicles have something useful in them but there needs to be more uses for them than that.