2 Campaign Concerns

marcus903

I like the campaign, honestly, I do. But here is 2 concerns I have about it.

1. What is with the new designs of the Grunts and Jackals? The grunts looks like they had plastic surgery while the Jackals looks very different.
  2. Hunters are very tough on Normal. They could kill the player with only ONE shot from the cannons as well as their shields.

Someone answer me.

i never really liked jackals and didn't actually notice any change, personally i prefer all the skins from the halo 2 covenant for some reason every halo game they change the look of them.

i think its good that hunters are a challenge they were never really much of a threat, just make them swing at you and shoot them in the back

When I faced the Hunters, firstly on Requiem, I just allowed the sentinels to distract them and shot them where they were exposed from range. The second time on the Ivanoff Research Station orbiting Installation 03, I allowed the scientists to create a distraction, so whilst the Hunters were pummeling them to death, I again killed them from range. Best thing to do :D

But I agree with the grunts (design for the jacals didn't really bother me too much). They seem to look a bit TOO different for me, plus why don't they make those cute little noises anymore? :(

I don't

And I love how the Covenant actually sounds fearsome and intimidating again :K I wouldn't mind some easter eggs with some funny grunt sayings but I like how they sound scary again!

*I don't really notice the changes during gameplay, I think they look fine, but looking at the art and screenshots they do look vastly different, but eh, I could care less tbh, doesn't effect me that much

i didnt notice hunters being strong cause i was playing on heroic with skulls on until i lost all the levels but the hunters are weak i even made one of them kill himself and i dont even remmber how many hunters are in the campaign i saw them as elites that dont throw grendes theres always alies around to do the job for you