Loadout Issues: Not Saving

Kerriane Heath

Hello, I also am having this problem, my mates who live at mine are not, even when they sign in on my xbox they still have their loadout saved, by the looks of things this is not a common error so I don't know how much help we are going to recieve for this topic. Also my armor is not saving either.

If anyone has any solution to this PLEASE let me know! I HATE RE-SPECING everything every time I sign into XboxLive.

I as well. I went into matchmaking, was thrown into the middle of a game, only to choose all default loadouts. I quickly left the game to reset them. It wasn't happening to me the other day, but then I took a break for about a day and a half without playing and my loadouts were gone. I assumed that it probably had something to do with the server I was accessing.

It happends to me all of the time...I have the loadouts saved to the cloud. I also have them saved to the HDD. It shouldn't be doing this, and I hope that it gets fixed promptly.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that it saves the names of my classes, however it always deletes the Armor Ability, Tactical Package, and Support Upgrade. It is always the same scenario.