BTB? More like BTDMR! lol

GT Motion

Big team battle used to be fun with tons of vehicles, different power weapons throughout the map, now its just a DMR slugfest! Only 4 maps too, pretty lame attempt at BTB in my opinion. I really was looking forward to this, the single player is amazing on Halo 4, the multiplayer is great too but BTB just sucks now.

Yeah BTB is get in a warthog an own. God 343 PLEASE give us definite spawn locations for power weapons rather than randomized. At least I can fight my way and get a laser or rocket to kill vehicles.

Right now as soon as a team get's in a Mantis and/or Gauss-hog they win. It's annoying as heck.

I think that if everyone has a DMR then it is fair. If an entire team shoots at a Mantis or banshee then it will go down fairly quick. Vehicles are used, not abused. I think the banshee bombs should do more damage in the same blast radius. This will help even it out with the mantis. And the sniper should do more vehicle damage like it did in reach. That will make the bashees a little less effective.