So. Many. Questions.

InfamousBiscuit

Hello, just completed Halo 4 and I wanted help clearing a few things up.

(I've been a fan of Halo for a long time now, really excited for this game, I have mixed feelings)

So I understand that Bungie do not help make the game so it will obviously be different, but even still I am let down on a few things on 343's part.

1 - HUGE lack of War game modes. Seriously. What the f*ck...

2 - Massive forge maps, I was expecting a Forge World v2 style map...

3 - Small story, completed in under 5 hours on Normal with a friend. I LOVE the story, but I thought that you could have added more missions, Spartan Ops is great and all, I just wish it would've been abit longer.

(When I tried to replay Mission 5 from rally point Bravo, on mission completion I got no achievement, meaning when I done the campaign I also got no achievement, great)

4 - Mammoth/Elephant. This vehicle needs to be added more around the game instead of one mission, which I enjoyed.

5 - I love the whole layout now, and the Spartan Credit system is simple and great.

6 - Graphics. Enough said, wow. Sometimes I had to question whether it was CGI or not.

Can anyone give me any info on any of these points? Like will I ever see a 2v2 Gamemode again? ;'(

These are my opinions of the game, if you don't agree fine, but don't instantly hate me.

Overall, great job, just a few problems though. Nice work 343 :)

1. The game just came out less than a week ago, give 343 time to make more gametypes

2. The maps are kind of small yes, but they're still buildable.

3. Lol, the Spartan Ops was only the first episode of the first season, I think new episodes come weekly.

4. Agreed, the Mammoth is fun to ride on.

5. Sort of.

6. Are, You, Kidding Me?! The graphics are absolutely amazing, the cutscenes try at times to be too realistic but it has almost twice the quality of Reach in the graphics department.

1. The game just came out less than a week ago, give 343 time to make more gametypes

2. The maps are kind of small yes, but they're still buildable.

3. Lol, the Spartan Ops was only the first episode of the first season, I think new episodes come weekly.

4. Agreed, the Mammoth is fun to ride on.

5. Sort of.

6. Are, You, Kidding Me?! The graphics are absolutely amazing, the cutscenes try at times to be too realistic but it has almost twice the quality of Reach in the graphics department.

Thanks for the reply.

I had a look in the Forum and seen that 343 are getting bitched at when they should be getting congratulated for Halo 4, don't people see that the developers are different.

When they add the new gamemodes and possibly an elephant. Can't wait :)

Thanks for the reply.

I had a look in the Forum and seen that 343 are getting bitched at when they should be getting congratulated for Halo 4, don't people see that the developers are different.

When they add the new gamemodes and possibly an elephant. Can't wait :)

They knew what was expected from them when they agreed to take the job.