Halo 4 does not have enough maps per game type!

Bellus101

While Halo 4 released with 13 maps, that is pretty good for a game that just came out but are all those 13 maps actually in the Wargames playlists? Also big team slayer and domination have such little variety! There are only 4 maps if I am not mistaken. They need at least 10 different maps for this game type. +4 Forge maps and 2 maps from the first map pack would be nice.

343 wants money. They already have maps made. I believe they came with the game and are installed on your hard drive when you installed disk 2, you just don't have access to them. Instead they charge you another 25 bucks to unlock them which will be who knows when.

I heard, and this is just a rumor I overheard, that players will be able to submit their own forge maps and the best one will be available for matchmaking as a bi-monthly thing. Good idea but no idea if it's true, as it seems like there would be thousands of entries and no way to view them all.