Don't Play Halo 4 Too Much

McFearless

Well.. Like everyone else who encounters this xp limitation problem, I am not happy. Pretty much the topic of this post is what 343 is telling me. I always got into the other halo games well after they came out but this time i decided i would buy the early release at 1201 am and grind my ass off just for bragging rights with armor and what not. is that stupid?? maybe so but thats why i am playing an xbox game, to have some fun. There is no timer that says when you will gain xp again. there is no counter to tell you when you are getting close to that number. it is poorly thought out and poorly planned. i mean it says that it doesnt use your double xp from mt dew lids anymore, once you hit the limit, but what about the game that sent you over the edge? does it take that one? i have seen this post a lot and some self rightous ******** are saying "if you cant play the game without needing xp then you have a problem". That is the kind of ignorent **** that pisses me off. basically they are saying i should just deal with it but i paid 60 dollars for the game just like everyone else and i dont expect items from the game to be restricted like a cell phone service data plan. the game is great minus the limited big team slayer maps. limited xp. **** you 343 its the weekend, i just had shoulder surgery and cant do anything besides play xbox, i had big plans for halo this weekend, and you **** all over them.

• Like 1