Am I missing something? (Specializations)

powder21

Hi. So I've been informed that the additional (six?) specializations that are available in the limited edition, will be available to those with the standard edition if they connect online with xbox live (paraphrasing) before the 20th. I took that to mean that I just need to play a few matches, which I have done and leveled up to SR-6. I know that isn't much, but I figured they would show up by now since no particular required achievements are specified in anything I've read about this. However, the specializations are not there.

Please understand that I am aware they would not be unlocked. My issue is that they are not even there, and it was my understanding that they should at least show up now with the lock symbol like the other two specializations. So.....am I missing something?

Please help, thanks.

Thanks for the reply! I thought I would post back in case anyone else wanted to know...I found the answer on another page while trying to find the link where I originally got the info so I could post it here.

"The fine print says that you must play Halo 4 by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 20. After that, a download code will be sent to the email address associated with your Xbox LIVE account by November 30, 2012."

http://www.examiner.com/article/all-halo-4-specializations-can-be-unlocked-by-playing-the-game-early

So in other words, you will not have them as soon as LE players hit level 50. Because I have all of them! I just need to hit 50 before November 30th and then I can unlock them before people like you, whereas you must wait for the code sent in your email on Nov 30th. If LE users can unlock them before you guys get your code, we beat you guys to the armor.