Dewxp need some help

Killamania6996

When I tried to set up my DewXP, I tried to log in to my Microsoft account. Every time I do, it says my account is being used by someone else (which is false, I'm sure of it). Then it asks me to recover my account. The email address I used when my account was set up is not an active account anymore and I CANNOT UNLOCK IT. It is driving me crazy. They keep having me fill out these forms to prove it's me and every time I fill one out I end up getting an email saying that they could not verify that it's my account. I don't know what to do. Any advice, guys?

When I tried to set up my DewXP, I tried to log in to my Microsoft account. Every time I do, it says my account is being used by someone else (which is false, I'm sure of it). Then it asks me to recover my account. The email address I used when my account was set up is not an active account anymore and I CANNOT UNLOCK IT. It is driving me crazy. They keep having me fill out these forms to prove it's me and every time I fill one out I end up getting an email saying that they could not verify that it's my account. I don't know what to do. Any advice, guys?

Go to account.live.com to fix your account through verification steps, you can also change the email associated with your account and delete the obsolete email address. If you've already done that without success, call Microsoft, 1-800-4MY-XBOX (or something like that) and see if they have another solution.

• Like 1

Go to account.live.com to fix your account through verification steps, you can also change the email associated with your account and delete the obsolete email address. If you've already done that without success, call Microsoft, 1-800-4MY-XBOX (or something like that) and see if they have another solution.

Thanks, man