Lost all my SP Campaign progress ! Really Sad !

CryptonX

Hi,

Just got Halo 4 the other day, I started off with the campaign, was really amazed by the graphic and enjoyed it for a while, then I thought I'd try multiplayer (I finished the first mission)

So I played MP for a while, then thought I'd go back to SP!

Voila ! Start Campaign ! .... I was like thats odd ... so I RESTARTED all again but this time I spent like 4 Hours playing or something until I reached Mission Infinity, and met with the friendly soldiers and stuff. then I decided to take a break ! ( got 3 or 4 achievements so far)

So I went back to dashobard, and closed the xbox!

Tried this morning to continue my progress ! I found "START CAMPAIGN" !! I was WTF ??

so I said hey i might select the infinity mission and restart it at least ! NO ! zero ! the only mission I can select is the Prologue !!! I WAS LIKE WTF !

This is really really really really annoying ! I Won't Restart all that !

Checked my Halo 4 saves/profile on the Flash Drive ... Last Save was done 2 days ago !!!

MP status is saved tho !

I have an Arcade with a 16GB Flash drive connected that has been working fine for over 12 months now and I play all other games and save on it FINE !

this really blows as I wont touch singleplayer again ... I wont Redo all that !!!

I'd be sad too if I had to go through the crap that was the single player again.

actually its quite fun for me so far, its almost like reach tho dont see anything new.

even the forerunners are so far almost identical to the convenant ... the knight being the elites/brutes and these light dogs being those pesky stupid covenant pigs ( i call them that)

but I enjoy it! but dont want to RE DO ITI !