Small Give aways...

Twam

Although this was posted a bit ago, ill say this is a fantastic idea (altho frankly i already have mp3/itouch, but id love to participate just to get more members!) giving away prizes of course not only boost members, but also gets the community entertained and a touch competitive to potentially win a prize! and give hope to others with random drawings

oh and i have a suggestion, it would be a good idea to set up some "343" nights, scheduled events where members can play together (with different hosts, setting up games, and inviting those who signed up to play that night) i do this a lot in other gaming forum sites and its incredibly fun! you gain a lot of friends and definitely more of a community feel (not to mention that could lead to little 343 competitions but not to an extent where it gets to intense or "clan" like you could say, unless people want that he) :)

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if this forum/site stay open to people who don't have xbox live!

I've been playing halo since I was a kid with my Dad. 10 years later Im in college at a school with no online gaming. No online gamertag = no forums/fun stuffs on bungie.net [at least as far as I remember], so I've been a [digitally] silent fan for a long time now...

And prizes sound great, but will they have a 343/halo touch? Perhaps an mp3 player with the Reach OST already on it, or a skin or something would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...