Sticky Grenades a little wimpy?

DoctorB77

Hey guys. I have been playing some halo 4 with stealth and I was excited when I unlocked stickies in my loadouts. However I switched back to crags because the stickies seemed to lack explosive range. I remembered in halo 3 if you would throw a sticky at someone's feet and they jumped they would go flying like a bird. But in a game on adrift I did this and the guy recieved close to no damage. I followed it up with 2 body shots and 2 distinct headshots before his shields popped. I was dead before I got the kill in. The sticky is very inaffective when I played KOTH and threw it into a group of 3 people. The only thing that happened was that the one person who moved off of the grenade before it exploded had his shields go down. It seems to be nerfed to me in in having a smaller blast radius and lower damage.

Your thoughts?

At least they are still sticky.

I have noticed a difference in both blast radius and strength compared to previou games. Even the frags feel a little less explody. Nothing game breaking, just require more precision when throwing. May be due to the fact that with grenadier you fan carry more of them.

The for one do feel grenades are really, well, honestly kinda pathetic at the moment, or at least the frag and plasma nades, I adore the pulse ones as an area denial tool. The problem I get with them is they radius seems to be all of three feel. I've had nades go off next to me and barely lost 1/4 shields where in any previous Halo I'd have been dead.

The for one do feel grenades are really, well, honestly kinda pathetic at the moment, or at least the frag and plasma nades, I adore the pulse ones as an area denial tool. The problem I get with them is they radius seems to be all of three feel. I've had nades go off next to me and barely lost 1/4 shields where in any previous Halo I'd have been dead.

I have a class set up with grenedier and explosives. Using

frags it feels back to usual.