Who are the 2 characters talking in the beginning of halo 4?

swaggaboy

Im barely starting off the game im passed the part where u meet the main forrunner character...but i was just wondering who were the 2 people talking in the beginning saying master cheif was dead? Just another marine? Will i find out who the 2 characters are later on?

Can anybody help me out? Or will i find out later in the game who that scientist girl was and that guy talking right before you wake up and start playing halo 4...

Anybody?

The interrogator is unknown, but the woman is Doctor Catherine Halsey who created the Spartan Program and Cortana. ( Cortana is basically a clone of Halsey's character)

True up to the last bit. Cortana is a special smart AI. Smart AI in the Halo universe are made by replicating then synaptic patterns of a human brain, destroying the brain in the process. Cortana was made from Dr Halsey's cloned brain, the first to be done in such a way. This has lead to unpredictable traits within Cortana as well.

• Like 1