Stopping Power A Little Too Much?

ReverentSaint

I've been playing Halo since CE came out and i'v put countless hours into each game MP and SP. Personally i love this game. So after weeding through many threads generally complaining about the game cause they are bad at Halo or just cant adapt to the new pacing i decided to make an actual suggestion. I've been playing Halo since CE came out and i'v put countless hours into each game MP and SP.

Personally i love this game, the only thing i think that really needs work as of right now is the stopping power system. I think right now its a little too much and make its really difficult to get away from a fight. Especially if you just finished one and your shields are low, its tough to retreat and recharge cause once you get hit your sprint is relatively useless to get away. i suggest maybe knocking it down a notch or too if removing it is out of the question. A stopping power system isn't a bad implement its just very, VERY difficult to get it just right.

I'm happy with it the way it is :) I think it plays great the way it is and forces players to engage in what they get themselves into more than running away all the time,, which I believe is a good thing. It's about time players are forced to fight their way.

you missed my point, basically what im saying is it increases scavenger kills. the next guy coming, i didnt get into that i wanted to get away. its just an annoyance cause you have virtually no chance.