Flood Lacking

TMAC Kratos

The major thing i found was when adding weapons on a flood map, they will not show up when trying to play an actual flood gametype on the map. There does not seem to be a way to get them to show up on the map in matter what settings i try to change. That is the biggest disappointment ever. Also 343 finally brought back alpha zombies yet when the alpha dies they end up becoming a regular zombie instead of being back to an alpha like they are suppose to. I thought we were finally gonna be able to have a legit Fat Kid gametype, I was very wrong, for 343 does not know how to make a true halo game. We all miss you Bungie.

Normally I don't do this but....

Please, stfu just a tad.

This is kinda like the kid who cries about not getting ice cream in a red cone as opposed to the vanilla normal cone.

Wtf?

You make this post despite the fact that it is the best ******' ice cream you ever had... C'mon.

Also: Weapons seem to work for some. So, check again.

So far every game 343 has a part in which is reach and halo 4 has been massively lacking in features. This one is lacking in essential settings for custom games as well as takeing away essentials forge features and maps. They made a standard in halo gameplay with halo 3 and the standard of forge in halo reach anything less is not acceptable. And you ice cream metaphor would only work if you said the red cone was lacking in all flavor. Since that what's halo 4 is equivalent to. It's massively lacking behind the standards that people expect.

congratulations creating a post where it only has your idea no other special features that proves that new features compensate. Your trying to prove compensation but you are not.

Again, it was solely an example. I agree that in many ways it is a lets down,

But I feel that with the intense amount of binary switch possibilities and how they effect game play is far greater than what was lost, even though I'd MUCH rather have both. And I am disappointed for there being any loss of features at all, and I do hope for a revision of some sort no matter how unlikely.

Also: Compensation can't be proven relative to the magnitude of how content one is...

The 3 or 4 extra features doesn't make up for he fact that the features taken away makes alot of gametypes impossible to create as well as not having full possibility of game variants as in previous titles. You found a new way to create a gametype, what about all the rest of the gametype everyone else wants to create that they have played in previous games or would of been able to make in previous titles, Well they would of thought halo 4 as a newer game which would make those more possible, yet even being a newer game which is suppose to add features not substitute features makes most gametype obsolete and impossible to make.

Seen your new edit about weapons. The weapons do not show up on a flood map, they do show up in other gamemodes, when playing flood they will not show up on the map. So i would really like to see who got them to work on flood, if they even did get them to work and if so how.

The 3 or 4 extra features doesn't make up for he fact that the features taken away makes alot of gametypes impossible to create as well as not having full possibility of game variants as in previous titles. You found a new way to create a gametype, what about all the rest of the gametype everyone else wants to create that they have played in previous games or would of been able to make in previous titles, Well they would of thought halo 4 as a newer game which would make those more possible, yet even being a newer game which is suppose to add features not substitute features makes most gametype obsolete and impossible to make.

Seen your new edit about weapons. The weapons do not show up on a flood map, they do show up in other gamemodes, when playing flood they will not show up on the map. So i would really like to see who got them to work on flood

... Again.

As stated before, I disagree, PERSONALLY, not that I think the missing game types do not matter, merely that I value the new ones more.

I am not justifying this failure in continuity, but simply saying whats good... As previously said, I also agree that it has A LOT to improve on...

As concluded by me and mutiple people i'm talking to you seem to not know what you are talking about what so ever about compensation and such, the new game has ruined the items. You have not fully tested to the limitations of the forge or gametype editor yet as you only posted an idea and prolly didn't put it in practice. You seem to not be getting what i am saying into your head. You will see soon enough once you actually start trying to make your gametype and such for your maps. Something will not work out.

Found a way to get weapons n a flood map via ordanance drops but not through normal placement of the weapons directly on the map

As concluded by me and mutiple people i'm talking to you seem to not know what you are talking about what so ever about compensation and such, the new game has ruined the items. You have not fully tested to the limitations of the forge or gametype editor yet as you only posted an idea and prolly didn't put it in practice. You seem to not be getting what i am saying into your head. You will see soon enough once you actually start trying to make your gametype and such for your maps. Something will not work out.

Found a way to get weapons n a flood map via ordanance drops but not through normal placement of the weapons directly on the map

Ordinance drops are the new regular placement at the start and usually are rein dome so yes you would have to have ordinance drops

343 slapped custom games together in a night. I seen interviews where they talked about how all the customization is still there yet it has considerably less customization then its 5 year old predecessor. Its a bigger deal then people think too, The games life (for me and my friends anyways) is gonna be considerably shorter then it would have been if customs gave you the freedom at least that the previous halo's had. I mean infection was originally the most versatile game mode in the fact that you could make so many unique game modes, But the way it was implemented makes it so that it can ONLY be played the way 343 intended. Not being able to set zombie loadouts or have weapons on the maps or even the fact that flood cant be substituted for regular players with there own loadouts/weapons makes a HUGE impact on the custom game scene and for alot of people upright ruined the game. This game was made for CoD fanboys and is focused on matchmaking and competition, Normally that's not necessarily a bad thing but for the diehard halo fans who spent hours in custom games, this is gonna be the shortest halo of them all.