LE Armor, Emblem and Weapon bonuses Disappeared

Zombiephobia

I purchased the LE edition of Halo 4 and I downloaded all the extra content as soon as I got home. I have been playing campaign and some Spartan Ops for the last 2 days. I leved up to SR10 and I've been noticing a bunch of nice unlockables. I went back to my Spartan Hub to look at these unlocked items and my previous emblem disappeared. Also the emblem that came with my LE is gone as well as a bunch of armor components that I had unlocked/downloaded (preorder from EB Games). I tried clearing my Xbox 360 Cache but to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix?

I'm having the EXACT same problem. I had some preorder codes for a helmet and armor, and its not showing up! Every time I level up it lists that I have the helmet (deadeye) yet its never in my inventory and I can't select it. Whats going on???

I also noticed that if I launch Waypoint from Halo 4, my console locks up and I have to do a hard reset. Waypoint loads fine if I load it directly. I don't know if these issues are related.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, same thing happened to me , I bought halo 4 LE and I used all the dlc codes for halo and they seemed to work ,played a bit of story and multi. reached level 17 in multi and all my content (weapon skin, amour and tags) remained, then I went off for a couple of days and played COD and other titles , yesterday I came back to finish the campaign, after I finished the campaign I went back to play some multi player. I noticed that my tag , skin and amour all disappeared from the menu(they were at waypoint and at the pose pic but vanished )!! I went to try the multiplayer game , the weapon skin showed in the game ,but not the tags and armor as I had customized them .when I leveled up , it showed ALL my LE items as UNLOCKS. and then again at the next level but alas they still cant be seen in the menu. I downloaded from account download history even rebooted the file and nothing happened and so I contacted Microsoft support, where they guided me with troubleshooting over a span of nearly 2 hours, remove drive, unplug, clear cache, gamer tag recovery,download, clean corrupt files, and so on and so forth. after this they redirected me to this page to learn/inquire/post my grievance . I think the avatar items did not disappear but only the in game items. I honestly don't care much for the superficial skins but I did put in the money for the LE so that it secures my map packs in one clean buy. my only worry is that I may not be able get hold of the 3 future map packs which I am entitled too because of this "glitch". Hope 343 industries are reading this and working on a swift solution.

I have this issue as well. I leveled up to 50 and chose the Engineer class to begin with. I hit 60 today and was excited to start the Pioneer class. All my specializations have been erased. Only have access to Engineer, Wetworks and Operator. I understand this might be a glitch or issue, however I have not heard 343 acknowledge the problem. Please provide us with an ETR and acknowledge the loss.