Revolution of Gaming - RoG (Recruiting)

Hello, my name is Chris. I am one of the leaders of RoG, my rank is called Revolutionist.

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community, made of of numerous Brigades on many games including Halo 4. A community that was built by gamers, for gamers in 2008 has grown to become one of the most well known Call of Duty clans. While we have had a Halo 3 and Halo: Reach division over the years, we're looking to make RoG a known Halo clan now on Halo 4. I'm looking for recruits who are wanting to join a organized rank structure and have fun within a clan that's fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action. If you love Halo 4, like clans with ranking systems, and want to have fun - Then join the fight, join RoG!

How to Join Revolution of Gaming - You can join RoG by simply signing up on our website at www.revolutionofgaming.com and posting an application in the Join RoG forum. Please read over our Rules, Honor Code and Rank Structure to make sure that your really interested in joining RoG before posting an application.

I'm looking forward to seeing new faces from here signing up to join RoG. Please leave a reply here and let everyone know that you joined or your opinion about us. Good or bad, help us improve our community so that we can make it the best that it can be for our members.

You can add me on either gamertag, RoG Viper RV or GameOverViper. Message me if my FR is full. I'm not always online, I work full time, but I'm on on weekends and most of the nights through the week.

Chris

www.twitter.com/gameoverviper

• Like 1

We've got quite a lot of people who signed up and joined us from here already since I posted this! We're still recruiting and our Halo division is growing fast. I'm working on getting some Halo tournaments setup for the community, make sure to sign up and apply for the Halo Brigade if your interested in joining. Anyone who doesn't want to join, but would like to participate in our tournaments can do so as well.

Chris

Our Halo Brigade is growing fast! Already about to split into a new Brigade. Join now while there's still room in RoG Impulse! www.RevolutionofGaming.com - Simply head over, register, and post an application to join a Halo Brigade in the Apply to Join RoG forum. We have recruiters active and ready to help you get setup in the Brigade and get gaming with RoG members.

• 7 months later...