XP Cap Is Unrealistically Low.

Subzero22

Yesterday I XP capped after roughly 9 hours of play. I had the day off so I consider that a fair cap...but today I played for 4 hours and I'm already capped at lvl 29. I feel like someone at 343 has lost their mind if they think this cap is feasible... Have others of you been experiencing this as well?

It is quite frustrating to play a game's multiplayer component (based on leveling up where you unlock new items for your appearance) without actually "advancing" at all towards that. Additionally, any challenges you complete you are effectively screwed out of.

OP played 9 hours. I've put a lot of time in on this game as well since I am off Tues/Wed but I also had Double XP from the DewXP codes that I was given by a friend. I was capped on launch day, capped yesterday, and am once again capped today (Thursday), This is RIDICULOUS. Approximately 70-80 games I have played with Double XP enabled were wasted because I wasn't actually gaining XP!

Why have DoubleXP promotions if you are going to have a cap!!!???

• Like 1