Deathwish clan : searching for members

ok this is how it works .. im going to make a clan called Deathwish we are looking for sklled players and i dont mind youre age we will not mock you for how you sound or how you play just giving some tips here and there :) you can be like 7 and still kick ass so it does not matter at all :) we are a nice clan firendly ok now to the rules

- Im looking for people that can communicate

- we will play against other clans / teams

- We will have 1 big team that plays alot of the battles (most of the skilled players will get in the team)

- Even me the leader cant join teams just beacuse im the leader cause some of you guys will be more skilled then me

ok thats all for now my gt is :Deathemil i will post info about the clan in this topic welcome to the era of DW

We will also do alot of tournaments against eachother do you think youre good well then prove it and join the DW

tournament. the winner will get a place in the 4 man team ok day 2 update we are still looking for members... please write a little about yourself as a reply ,, btw read my introduction topic before asking to join http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/16542-deathemil/#entry174768

another thing is ... if you need someone to talk to or just lonely we are here for you and we will talk to you hopefully make you feel better :) so if there is something wrong and you need someone to talk to im right here also i cant tell anyone about it it will be just between me and you so remember im always here to talk to im a nice person even when i have had a bad day i just always stay happy and calm i care about all of you respect and stay strong my friends i love all of you stay strong in life enjoy it have fun cya :)